If you would like to create a free business web page on the SA website you can. The free business web page will not have a top banner and you have to write the article yourself. This step by step guide will show you how.
STEP 1 – HOW TO REGISTER ON THE SA WEBSITE
Click here and fill in your details. Then click the register button.
STEP 2 – LOG IN
A new page will open that looks like the below image. Click the Log In link.
STEP 3 – ENTER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD
A new page will open that looks like the below image. Scroll down until you see the place to put your username and password. Put your username and password that you just registered with in the username and password fields and press the Login button.
STEP 4 – WORDPRESS DASHBOARD
You will now be in the back-end of WordPress see below image. This is your dashboard and here you can edit your profile and create a new post.
The first thing we would like you to do is click the profile tab on the left. You will be able to edit your profile.
STEP 5 – EDIT YOUR PROFILE
Click the update picture and a small pop up will pop up. On the pop up click the choose file button. Select the image you want to use and click upload. Next crop and save the image. Your photo will now be on your profile.
STEP 6 – CREATE A FREE BUSINESS WEB PAGE
To create a free business web page for your business hover over the Posts in your dashboard and a pop out menu will appear with: All Posts and below all posts Add New.
Click on Add New and you will be redirected to a page that looks like this.
SETTING UP YOUR FREE SA BUSINESS PAGE
- Make sure you are using the Visual part of the editor. On the top right of the editor you will see the words Visual and Text. Make sure that the editor is in the Visual mode.
- Enter the title of the business page. Type the title where it says Enter title here in the editor. Your title is important and should have your keywords in and should be what the business is about. The URL for the page will be the same as the title.
- Next you can add content, images, links and lots more to your free business web page. Try to have at least 500 words, Google and other search engines like a page with lots of content. Do not copy from another website you own, Google will penalize your business page as the content is already on your other site. Use unique content.
- To add photos or images click the Media button and upload the image from your computer.
- The template when you preview will be the default template. Click on the arrow next to Default Template and a drop down menu will appear. Now use the SA Free Business Theme. This theme is designed for your free business web page and should be the theme you use.
- You can preview your free business web page when ever you want to see what the page will look like when it has been published. To preview the page click the preview button on the right.
- Once you have finished and done your final check using the preview button you can click the Submit for Review button. This will notify Admin that there is a free SA Business web page ready for review and we will publish the page provided its well written and over 500 words.
If you are having any problems or need help please go to the contact page. Fill in your contact details and where it says message write the problem you are having and we will get back to you.
FEATURED SA BUSINESS PAGES
Do you have a business? Advertise on the South African Website with your own business page designed by us click here to find out more. Or create a free business web page and tell the world about your business.